Free UK delivery on web orders over £50.00 when shipped as one consignment. Our standard delivery charge is £4.99 unless otherwise specified.
Purchases made with cycle to work schemes are subject to a shipping charge. This is £50 for regular bikes and £100 for e-bikes.
Bikes are shipped free of charge within the UK (excl. postcodes TR, PO, ZE, PA, PH, KW, HS, IV, BT, AB, IM, GY, JE, CA, KA, KWA, LL58, LL58, LL60, LL61, LL62, LL64, LL65, LL66, LL67, LL68, LL69, LL70, LL71, LL72, LL73, LL74, LL75, LL76, LL77, LL78).
Prior to shipment your bike will be unpacked and fully checked by one of our fully trained technicians, some minor items will then be removed again and the bike safely repackaged ready for dispatch, assembly guidance notes will be provided with the bike.
To ensure your goods arrive safely a signature will usually be required.
* Delivery times are approximate and can for example be affected by adverse weather conditions
Returning an item
We offer a very simple and hassle-free returns policy. If not completely satisfied with an item then simply return it within 30 days providing the item has not been used and is in the original packaging.
Bikes are not subject to our Returns Policy unless faulty. If you're unsure about size contact us prior to purchasing and we will be more than happy to assist you.
What to do:
1) Complete the returns form and enclose with goods in suitable protective packaging.
2) Post the item back to Skinnergate Cycles to at the address on the returns form.
3) We will contact you again when we have received the item.
Hints & Tips when returning an item:
1) Items need to be returned in original packaging with all labels attached, please do not tape or attach anything to the original packaging.
2) We reserve the right to reject any returned goods that do not comply with our returns policy and we will apply shipping costs to send the goods back to you.
3) Our returns policy does not affect your statutory tights.
4) This returns policy applies to online transactions only and any retail store purchases must be returned to the original place of purchase.
Upon receipt of any returned goods we will firstly inspect them in accordance with our returns policy, any refund will then be issued back to your original payment method. We will notify you once this process has taken place. Please contact our customer service team if you have not received an email from us within 10 working days of posting the goods.
Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable. If the returned item is faulty or a shipping error then we will refund Royal Mail First Class or Standard Parcel Postage, if this is the case then please contact us first before making any arrangements.
Exchanging an item
If an item is for example the wrong size then the simplest solution is to order the replacement item as a new order and return the original for a full refund.